For the Media
For review copies of Breakthrough Branding:
Contact Jennifer Delaney at Nicholas Brealey Publishing at email@example.com or call 617-523-3801
Media Topics that Catherine Kaputa can comment on
Entrepreneurship, Small Business, Innovation and Intrapreneurship
Based on Catherine’s book Breakthrough Branding: How Smart Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs Transform a Small Idea Into a Big Brand (Nicholas Brealey, June, 2012).
- How to generate a Gladwellesque tipping point for your new business.
- Is your big idea small enough to succeed? The importance of a "small" idea in launching a business.
- Why new grads' odds are better starting a business than finding a job and how to do it successfully.
- The biggest mistakes that entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs make.
- How to come up with a compelling and ownable name for your business or product.
- Hammering in your brand in the mind of consumers with a unique visual hook.
- Why cyberworld is made for entrepreneurs and how to harness its potential.
- Comment on entrepreneurs, small business owners, companies and products in the news.
Personal Branding, People in the News, Branding Blunders
Based on Catherine’s book You Are a Brand!, How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success, winner of Ben Franklin award for Best Career Book, and a Top 10 Employee Training Book in China.
- How to use principles and strategies from the commercial world of brands for Brand You.
- Brand image of people in the news - branding do’s and don’ts of celebrities.
- Rebranding yourself for a second act or after a downfall.
Women and Career Success and Women in the News
Based on Catherine’s book The Female Brand: Using the Female Mindset to
Succeed in Business (Nicholas Brealey 2009).
- Mistakes women make that hold them back in business.
- Advantage of the female mindset and female aptitudes for business success.
- How we can create more female leaders.
- What’s different about women entrepreneurs who grow big businesses.
- Comment on women in the news.